BANDWIDTH SEMICONDUCTOR, LLC
This project tasked The Turner Group with a new, 24,000 SF Cleanroom located inside an existing manufacturing space. The Turner Group performed design and construction administration for Class 100, 1,000, 10,000, and Class 100,000 cleanrooms for this wafer manufacturing facility.
Cleanroom spaces included: Wafer Characterization, Photo Room, Metal Evaporation, Facet Cleaving, MOCVD, Lapping / Polishing, Gowning, Anneal / Oxidation, Burn-in Life Testing, Scrubbers, Gas Bunker Storage, Mechanical and Electrical Rooms, and Blast Bunker.
Additional Project features included:
- Walk-in Mechanical Chase Rooms
- Gowning Rooms
- Gas Bunker / Gas Detection Systems
- Emergency Generator
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Outdoor Hydrogen Tanker System
- Boiler, Chiller, and new HVAC
- Waste Pretreatment System
- Enclosed and sealed floor trenches for future access to critical piping